Those who know me know that I LOVE falsies, though I prefer the individual pieces.
Before applying the lashes, I recommend doing all your makeup first, including eye liner.
Here is how to DIY:
- Use the plastic packaging that the eyelashes come in as a tray. Squeeze out a little bit of eyelash glue. Let sit for a couple of minutes.
- Take the lashes and cut them in half. This makes the lashes more manageable and easier to apply.
- Bend the halved lashes back and forth so that they are more flexible. This will allow the lash to curve with the natural shape of your lash line.
- Place a fine line of eyelash glue along the edge of the fake lashes. I use a moistened Q-Tip to apply the glue.
- Using tweezers carefully sweep the glued edge of the fake lashes…
View original post 162 more words